Quote Originally Posted by Zaq View Post
Yeah, that's half the problem with why high-level 'namers are disappointing. You kind of run out of good utterances. The remainder really aren't necessarily level-appropriate, like I was saying. Again, we've got the two ranking systems ("Is this better than your other utterance choices at this level?" and "Is this worth getting to this level for?") that I could try to differentiate more clearly between.

It'll likely be quite a while before I have enough time and energy to do a revision of sufficient magnitude to really handle that consistently, but I would definitely try to be clearer about this sort of thing if I were to rewrite this. It'll probably happen eventually, but almost certainly not while I'm in school. (Apparently grad school is, like, hard or something! Who knew, right?)

You're likely not shooting yourself in the foot if you choose GKP. I still don't think it's generally sufficiently exciting to feel good about taking it as my power, and I agree that you don't really have too many better options, but again, that's a big part of the problem.
Ah, so less of GKP being a strictly bad choice compared to the others, and more of all the choices, including but not limited to GKP, being kinda bad? Fair enough. Plus hey, it's better than Greater Word of Nurturing I guess - seriously, even an Ardent with the Life mantle or an Egoist with the True Healer ACF are miles ahead of that, and those are kinda worse than divine healing.