Thud!

There's a rather pathetic sound as someone unsuccessfully kicks the door, intending to send it flying open, but clearly failing miserably. A small voice from the other side mutters irritably to herself, "Grr! Curse this feeble form! I swear, when I've regained my powers I'll- MINION! Help me kick the door in!"

With a slightly heavier thud, the door sympathetically creaks open, a far way off from being sent rattling on its hinges. "Hah! Take that, door!" The voice's owner crows triumphantly as she strides into the tavern. She looks, well, like a villain who's stepped out of a bad anime, dressed in a rather unsubtle outfit of red and black. Her "arms" are pairs of tentacles coiled tightly together at the shoulder before separating out into two separate limbs a little further down, two of which are curled around a pink and orange coral staff that curls round into some sort of intricate symbol at the top. Her scaly body is a deep sea blue in colour with patches of turquoise and seaweed green, with just a touch of coral-y pink here and there, such as on her cheeks, giving her the appearance of a faint blush. She has six bright, glowing yellow eyes, four arranged in a diamond pattern on her face and two further round more or less directly over her temples, visible gills on her neck and a round mouth through which several rows of interlocking sharp pointy teeth are visible.

She surveys the tavern, "arms" folded, letting out what is probably supposed to be an intimidating chuckle but it just doesn't work coming from someone who looks like they just stepped off-set from a saturday morning kids' tv show. She turns dramatically, raising a tentacle to gesture theatrically at the tavern, "MORTALS! I demand tribu-" Riiiiiiip! In the course of turning, she appears to have caused one of a number of spiny fins on her legs to tear straight through her thigh-high stockings. "Damn it, not agaiiin!" She whines petulantly, trying to adjust her stocking and revealing that there's several more tears in it in the process. "Ugh, nevermind, that totally ruined the moment." She glances behind her, reaching up with an arm-tentacle to adjust the bob of shorter tentacle-hair on her head, "Minion! Get us some drinks! We'll demand tribute later." She huffs and stomps over to a table to await her minion-provided drink.