There's a smash as the window breaks in a shower of glass and wood. In the centre of the shower of broken glass is a little dragon, about the size of a beagle. Its scales are square and slightly ridged, its wings more like a pterasaur's than a bat's, with an extended little finger and a cluster of fingers halfway along the wing. It has four legs and a pair of horns resembling stepped pyramids. Its scales are metallic silver with a multicoloured iridescence.

The little dragon's failing flight path continues through the window and into a table of elves and dwarfs having a drinking competition, seeing who gets drunker on beverages made by the other. Oddly, the elves seem better at holding the dwarf mead than the dwarfs are at holding elf wines. The dwarfs are very giggly, whilst the elves have gotten into an argument over whose ears are pointier. Of course, the addition of a dog-sized dragon interrupts the drunken revelry, which the dwarfs find hilarious and the elves find a little bewildering. "Uh... Hi! Mum wants me to learn huntering. That was my first go! Did I do good?"