Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
The Voting period is over and the results of this competition are as shown below.

Voting Points
The Destined: IIII III (8) 2 1st place vote, 1 2nd place vote
The Mesmer: IIII III (8) 2 1st palce vote, 1 2nd place vote
The Whitescourge: IIII I (6)
The Deathwalker: IIII (4)
The Deadeye: II (2)
The Biotinker: II (2)

So it appears that The Destined and Mesmer are tied in 1st place, the Whitescourge scored in 2nd place, and the Deathwalker scored in 3rd. Congratulations to Molemage and Pygmybatrider. I would normally try to settle the tie, but seeing as how both reached their equaling score of 8 upon the final vote, had equal net amounts of votes, and had an equal amount of 1st place votes it doesn't seem like there is an easy way to break it. If any of you have any ideas on what to do here please tell me about them.

Before we move onto next competition, something needs to be spoken about. Namely the fact that we had a tied vote fore which theme to go with next. Pygmybatrider and Sundered World DM voted for the theme of time, while me Molemage voted for the theme of monsters. Ivelius abstained from voting. But Molemage and SunderedWorldDM both showed interest in playing a Winter themed competition without actually voting for it. But would you all prefer to go with the idea of a Winter theme for next competition, even though no one technically voted on it, or would you prefer that we hash out the tie between Time and Monsters instead? How I would personally handle breaking the tie here is by choosing which one got the most votes first, which in this case is time, but I am open to suggestions on alternatives if the latter option becomes wanted.
First, thank you so much to everyone who voted for me! This was my first class contest, and to make the leaderboard was an achievement I will flaunt in my signature for a while to come. I can't wait to improve the Whitescourge until it's actually playable!

Second, if I could, I'd like to change my vote to Winter, and I'd like to stay away from Monster as I feel there's a lot of existing content around that angle, but various interpretations of Chronomancy would be a lot of room to homebrew in. But, of course, I am but a drop in an ocean...