Here are two stories (with the same party) from the first edition Warhammer Enemy Within campaign.

==SPOILER ALERT== If you are or will be playing the Enemy Within campaign, do not read further.

Spoiler: story 1
Show

At one point the party arrived in Kislev in a village where an older guy lives who is a spy and we needed to find him. Apparently most of the groups that play this campaign spent hours trying to find him. We used the more direct route. I played an elf, so I had the idea to pose as a boyhood friend of this guy if we had to explain something. So we asked at the inn keeper if he knew the man and he just said 'sure, he lives over there.'
Nobody knew he was a spy and everybody in the village knew him and could point to where he lived. We had found the shortcut.

The same session we arrived at this guy's house and he had had a stroke, so he was bedridden. His wife was caring for him, but we needed to speak to him alone. Again, from what I heard most groups try to find convoluted plans to get rid of her (up to and including simply killing her). We just asked if we could have a cup of tea, getting rid of her for the few moments needed to speak to the guy alone and grab the documents he had hidden.

Spoiler: story 2
Show

Second story. Again in Kislev we had gone into a temple run by two lesser chaos gods. Somehow we were turned into undead without us knowing and they offered to turn us back if we swore an oath (divinely enforced) not to talk about them ever. One of the party refused and died there (the player wanted to play another character, so this was a very good switch point), but the others agreed. Back in Praag we tried to get out of the oath and decided that what a god enforced, another god could undo. Since Morr didn't like undead, we decided to go to the temple of Morr and pray for divine intervention. The basic chance to get it was 1%, but you could lift that. By giving a large donation, getting the high priest to join us in praying and by keeping that up the whole night, we managed to get it up to the maximum of 15%. Two characters needed to roll (one other had died before), and I roll a 10 and the other an 11, so both succeed. Oath lifted by Morr, we could tell everything that happened up north.