"Mine is mostly destructive," Yuri says, her expression almost unreadable. Something of a mix of caution and embarrassment, but sharing with the others is necessary, and besides, weren't they marveling at her basic little trick in the tavern yesterday? They won't cast her out just because her magic is mostly good at killing and destroying things, right?

"I can make beams of cold that will slow the enemy down in addition to hurting them. If they get close to me, I can shock them with lightning by touching them, and stun them for a short period. If they're within 15 feet of me, I can create a wave of thunder, that will hurt them and can knock them back if they're not ready for it. Of the other three things I can do, you've all seen two already. One is a protective field that can help one person avoid their blows, the second is more or less a bunch of mundane little tricks, like I showed you in the tavern yesterday, and the last allows me to touch an object and make it give light, sort of like a torch."

She pauses and takes a breath.

"The protective field and the thunder wave take more of my power to use. I've already use the field once today, and I can only use it or the thunder wave once more before I need to rest and trance to regain enough power to use it. The others, I can use as much as I want."