1. - Top - End - #360
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 47: [Insert seasonal phrase that will be outdated when this thread ends]

[Spako's Tower]

Sylvess swiftly wraps a wing round Spako, snuggling up nice and close to him. "Oh Spako, you're so kind. D-do I really deserve this after- I-I-I mean I just vanished while you were being brave and helping and I was stuck in, um, I was way up there somewhere...I think." He nods upwards with a confused expression. He didn't really understand that whole "space" thing, but apparently it was just up? Like, a lot of up?

Oh, and he still hasn't got around to talking to Sam about, well, everything. Well Lucy really needs to do that. Hopefully she'll feel better soon, otherwise he'll have to step in. Not that he's feeling great either, but-

Stop worrying, you silly dragon. Focus on your cute boyfriend next to you. What was it he said?

"Sorry. It's been very stressful and tiring. B-but I'll be alright now. There's all sorts of things I want to use you for."

"Ah! N-No, I mean do you!" Sylvess shouts as he flips straight from calm to flustered, "I mean things! All sorts of things I want to do with you! Not- not like that, I mean, n-not that I, um-" He panics, reaching for the bottle and hurriedly opening it as he tries to untie his tongue, "I-I mean, not that I wouldn't want to b-but we're not meant to do that for years! I, uh, I mean if that's something you want to do a year from now, but-" He whines, taking a hefty swig from the bottle to shut himself up before he says anything else stupid.
    Last edited by Gnrlshrimp; 2018-12-09 at 07:17 AM.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.