Fenrir - The Tiny Brass Dragon Wyrmling

Fenrir waves a claw at Metztli. "No no no, my good sir. You misunderstand. We are Dragon." Fen says in the majestic sense of the word. "The information is merely to sate my appetite for knowledge. Depending on what my sisters have to say on the matter and what the nature of this collaboration would be those will determine our collective price for this partnership. Should your superiors please us with the information we seek and other less intangible gifts we may accept your offer. A moment, though, Metztli. My sister wishes to discuss a matter in private."

Fenrir steps aside with Yrmys and listens to her wisdom.
Spoiler: Whisper whisper with my Sister (DC 25)
Show
"Good to know, Sister mine. Though I would point out that Mother and Father don't always see eye to eye. We dragons are complex beings, capable of many things. Can these people not be similar? I trust in the strength of our Elder Brother Durnehviir. And in the rest of our brood. I trust you to tell me things I may not know and keep me informed. But I don't see many options for us right now. I am wary of them as well. Keep your eyes and ears open. Seek the truth with me. I feel like we can and should proceed. Will you join us?"