2398 and I have FINALLY started to be able to snowball, after spending almost the entir elast century twiddling my thumbs and waiting on techs. After much time, I got Mega-Engineering (finally I could start repairing that rignworld) and even more FINALLY, I got the repeating admin cap tech (after pretty much every repeating tech but that one showed up...) I can now start expanding more (keeping below the admin cap. Yes, I know you're supposed to go above it, but Megacorp. Besides, 's a thing, innit?

Picked up Arcology project, found you couldn't use it on ringworld (darn), colonised a nice size 20 planet that's bee floating around (after terraforming it), colonised it... And found you need to cover it with city districts. (So... need a population of about forty-odd then before it's too worth it..!) Also found you can't make mining districts on ringworlds. Bollocks. Gonna have to fill the rest of my other planet's districts with mines I think (maybe even slowly convert my current breadbasket world over to mining as the first ringworld segement takes up the job).

We're still all going to be slaughterd by the Crisis, I'm sure...! (Deliberately not getting Jump tech. I even have Gateways tech and construction, but I a) don't need to go anywhere and b) opening Gateways causes massive lag, according to the Stellaris forums at the moment.)