Quote Originally Posted by Kaptin Keen View Post
I've been waiting for animations to be introduced in Slay the Spire. Don't know if that's even on the drawing board, I just feel they should be there - like they are in Darkest Dungeon.
I know they've put animations in for a lot of the enemies. I'm not sure if they're planning to animate every card effect, but that's a bigger undertaking than animating every enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by TaRix View Post
I still can't beat the last guy in Dead Cells, and that's on the lowest difficulty setting.
It's a hard fight for sure. I cheesed it with a Tactics trap build and Ice Bow. Honestly, Ice Bow/Ice Blast(?) are game changers because of how much of the game is reliant on mobility. Being able to freeze or slow enemies down changes everything.

I'm personally stuck on Hard, since I can't make it to the first boss without getting obliterated in either Ramparts or Toxic Sewers. Took me about 25 hours of playing to get good enough at the game to beat the first boss, according to my Switch, and I've spent the rest hitting my head against a wall.