View Single Post

Thread: Yet another thread on Hilgya's alignment

1. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Yet another thread on Hilgya's alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
    They don't need to know anything. Hylgia assumes the worst of people she doesn't like, so she'll assume Thor cleric would invoke children protection to take her baby away from her.
    edit : gosh, and that slightly alters my initial point from Hylgia being justified, to Hylgia being justified only if she disclose information to the babysitters.
    You were arguing that Hilgya was totally justified in mistrusting them. I pointed out, no, she was not. That Hilgya thinks she was justified doesn't mean anything.

Don't act like pointing out why you're wrong is some grievous attack.

Quote Originally Posted by RatElemental View Post
    Please don't accuse me of trying to make Hilgya look better. She's evil enough without ascribing her delusional reasoning for taking Kudzu with her into battle as malice. I was just pointing out that not going into battle at all is an option that had pretty good odds of ending up in the order, Hilgya, Kudzu, and the entire world all dead.
    The thing about that is that Hilgya admitted she doesn't care. I see no reason to give Hilgya points for helping them when she admits she's only doing it for petty and self-serving reasons.

Also, how much Hilgya's presence even ultimately affected the outcome is debatable.
    Last edited by Rrmcklin; 2018-12-29 at 04:36 PM.