1. - Top - End - #404
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Outside 47: [Insert seasonal phrase that will be outdated when this thread ends]

[Tauron's Workshop]

Once Tauron have started working, its his sole focus. While there seem to be more alerts, this time they are ignored in favor of Fay. He doesn't even seem to need to sleep or eat, even breath.
    His servitors are occasionally handing him supplies from the storage, the doors constantly opening and closing as they move back and fourth.
    Metal, flesh, and a "new" material which Tauron seem to be excited to introduce called "plastic", are all fused together as there clearly is some manner of magic involved in this process which otherwise might be mistaken for a ordinary surgery, as far as fusing metal implements into a zerg could be called.

Tauron is creating a black metal frame, like a mold which Fay's body almost is poured into. But while most of Fay's outer shell seem to be made of metal her tentacles and spikes still protrude out of this outer shell with a layer of a strange mix of organic and inorganic matter being added over it like a coating. Once it drys it makes them blend seamlessly with the metal frame which could be mistaken for black carapace at this point.

But before that point the tentacles and antennas are clad in a network of white membrane-like cords which Tauron then extends out to the entire body in addition to some smaller electronic devices which all are absorbed by the coating matter. Tubes are then inserted into Fey's frame of a body, pumping in a thick black liquid which completely drenches her flesh, making it take on a darker coloration as it swells up due to all the liquid absorbed.

This turns out to only be the outer coating as Tauron adds on a orange coat of flesh like material and then finally a purple coating which only leaves some black and orange parts visible.
    As he adds these layers, he also adds metal spikes to her tentacles which then seem to have been made as bendable as the tentacles themselves through some unknown process. A great deal of surgery is done to Fay's throat, her legs and her spikes as the old ones are being removed only to be mostly replaced by a new metal set which are pressed into her body and seemingly absorbed by it, disappearing completely into her flesh.

Then a pair of clearly organic wings which Tauron most have taken from some other creature are added onto her back, said wings then reinforced with a metal frame which is then coated in the same half-organic matter, coloring them orange and purple. With all this added on, Tauron starts to insert a number of additional organs into her body as to support the rest of all these new add-on's.
    Finally, he starts closing up Fay with more of that mixed organic fluid before turning to the others. "She will need to rest now. This will take some time to recover from, but considering she is one of you it's unlike to take more than a few hours, your bodies are amazingly strong."

[SCP 1194011N]

"Molten silver?" Tauron seem to consider this for a moment. "No... all my silver has been used up, and the rest is tied up in servants going for errands." The construct pauses a moment again as if resigning himself. "Which leads back to the issue I might not have put enough empathize on earlier, that there isn't much time left. Just communicating with you this way had a small chance of causing permanent brain damage but at this point I was willing to take the risk as if I don't do anything right away. Now I regret not doing this earlier so you could have told me about the silver, but lacking that option now and with your chamber malfunctioning..." He shrugs, clearly mimicking humanoid body language. "In this mind-space time flows slower of course, so we have plenty of time to decide yet out there my actual body working one multiple projects while a decision is being reached here. Hopefully not too busy though..."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2018-12-31 at 08:20 AM.