View Single Post

Thread: (D&D 5e) The Plague of Nightmares IC

1. - Top - End - #903
    Bugbear in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: (D&D 5e) The Plague of Nightmares IC

As the group begins to leave Shadow hesitates, she looks at her Daos and nods her head then back to the group.

I'm sorry, but I must go to the mountains, where the former owner of these daos resided in life, where I must begin my training as a monk. I wish you all the best of luck in your quest.

As she turns to leave She notices a short figure riding onto of a head of a giant snake. When it reaches forty feet away the snake lowers it's head to allow the figure to hop off then it loosely wraps it's tail around itself resting his head on his body.

Well met, Yig sent me here to help on your quest to end this plague, it has taken Dar my mentor and I aim to see him healed. My name is Jynx Mynxingale, and this is my companion, Manda.

You can clearly see that she Carrie's a short sword and a shield that has the holy symbol of Yig on it. She stands at three foot tall, and seems to be rather happy to be beside her giant snake. In her eyes and smile, you can see a mischievous look, as though she enjoys having fun, but she also has a serious look on her face.

Shadow waves a final goodbye, then the instant she is in the dark she disappears, it seems that Manda is still tracking her until she is out of range.
    Last edited by Jrpergande78; 2019-01-04 at 12:54 AM.