1. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2: Definitive Edition

So, the last bit of Driftwood was the White Magiester fight. That was tedious, trying to keep the dude alive. No way to do it but cheese it. After a couple of attempts, I settled for teleporting Vorhh away, and then teleporting the dude in the opposite direction, and the had Fane run after him - which took Fane out of combat, so he could heel the dude as much as he liked.

And then, after the fight, I was like "wait, why's Sir Lora dead? He's tanked through everything else this adventure."

Reload. (fortunately, I had a mid-combat save...)

That litte [excrementer] Vorhh had lobbed his infinity mass shackles of Pain on SIR LORA! How much more frelling evil can you get, attacking the SQUIRREL. Bastard.

So that mean Lohse had to join Fane right out of way so she could keep slapping heals on Sir Lora, while Red Prince and Sebille (archer and blood mage respectively) dealt with the Magister.

Git.

Also, I have stacke the Lady Vengance's rear storage room with tons and tons and tons of oil barrels from when I discovered the oil-barrel filler and spent about an hour barrel hunting and abusing the magic pockets inventry swapping thing. (Lohse was running around finding barrels, passing them to Fane in the mines, who then passed them to Sebille, stacking the on the Lady Vengeance...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2019-01-07 at 09:55 PM.