View Single Post

Thread: Azzelfet's Archaeology Adventures! [IC]

1. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: Azzelfet's Archaeology Adventures! [IC]

Maximo Turathanni idly looked around, noting the group that left the mountain camp via portal. I guess that’ll be our route out, too, he thought to himself. Beats walking, I guess. Hopefully these things work two ways.

As the kobolds came over with some equipment, Max took a pair of snowshoes offered by one of them and started to lash them to his pack. When he was offered a fur parka, he deferred, gently the first time, then when the little thing persisted, Max scowled at it. “I said no, okay?” He shook his head, as if aggravated at having to repeat himself. “The cold doesn’t bother me so much.” He turned up the collar of his jacket, and turned back to Azzelfet, with the unapologetic look of a man used to the help listening when he said something.

The halfling’s question resonated with Max. Sensible fellow, he noted to himself, and turned to address the dragon. “Indeed, I was wondering much the same thing. And do we have a general idea of where to go relative to the spot we teleport in, or are we literally getting the lay of the land here?”
    Last edited by GhorrinRedblade; 2019-01-08 at 03:04 PM.