Quote Originally Posted by Nomen View Post
You know when I think about bad guy starts following good guys around for evil reasons between doing good deeds and seeing it benefit others and the joy of having people do nice things for you just because they love catches feelings, but once they turn around they have feelings about who they were before.
Its like the most generic bad guy redemption plot. So people already sort of think that its but Durken is saying it out loud.
Megamind; Lilo and Stitch;
Man I know there are more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
I would say MLP but Discord never really felt bad for his dark past and being hit with a friendship laser beem doesn't count as being seduced to the light side.
Sure but that’s a truth that’s worth repeating.

I think its more complicated than that in real life because most of the time evil or really dark neutral amounts to habits which make your life easier in the moment and happen to hurt others and are tough to break.
Everything is always more complicated in real life. That’s why we
tell tales, so that we can make simple narratives to tell each other the simple underlying truths behind the complicated problems we face.

Real life evil is a bundle of bad habits and justifications of our own actions and our own refusal to confront ourselves about them. Having that courage is the truest form of strength.