[Fettina's Place]

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
It takes a moment for Fettina's meaning to come across, but when it does, Cantata takes the meaning in with grave understanding. She allows a soft chuckle at the pianist's final remark, but the smile she gives is fleeting, a pang of empathy in her eyes. Letting her hand retract a little reluctantly, she types a response.
I'm... sorry to hear that someone did this to you. I... I know what it's like, to lose a function so intrinsic to your identity. Cantata didn't mean to imply promiscuity here, and it hadn't occurred to her that her comment could be taken as such. To her, such base desires and urges are just a basic aspect of human nature. Why wouldn't they be part of everyone's identity in some way or another? If there's... If there's any way I could help?
Fettina doesn't interpret the comment badly. She couldn't even deny it if it were misconstrued. The chromey gal just smiles sweetly. "I'm sorry, something like this must seem so petty. At least... as long as it's temporary like I'm hoping..." Tina sighs. "Um... if you want, it would be nice to, uh, snuggle up with someone..."