[SCP 1194011N]

Ilpholin leans back against the wall next to the window, eying Tauron suspiciously. Not that it was easy to get a read on anyone so foreign in appearance and cultural understanding.

"If Ultimate Weapon includes giving up my freedom or independence, I'm going to have to pass. No sleeper signals to take over when it happens to be convenient for you either. If I'm going to agree to anything, I want full autonomy at the end of it. That includes maintenance." Ultimate Weapon came with some connotations about super soldier programs and 'handlers'. Something to keep them in line, be it addictions, trigger words, or just full control.

There were three situations here as Ilpholin could imagine them. Tauron could be being upfront with her. Unlikely, but it happened sometimes. He could already be working on her and anything she said here would help but ultimately not change anything. She couldn't do anything about that. Or he could require her accordance in a deal due to some byzantine contract-like situation Tauron and other random entities in the Nexus had a tendency to use. Ilpholin could at least make sure if this was some secret contract he was trying to slide in on her, it would have her terms in there.