Quote Originally Posted by Rynjin View Post
Presumably you're up to date on it, mind telling me if there's anything important missed by skipping Ryoka's chapters? I'm normally a completionist but I just can't do it any more. I hit 1.11R and I just cannot bring myself to read another word involving her. How someone could write an isekai tale that neatly sidesteps most of the pitfalls of the genre (primarily the Mary Sue protag) and then deliberately write a side tale that sometimes intrudes horribly on the main story that quite literally runs into all of them with open arms is mind boggling. I end every chapter involving her seething. Please tell me I can continue reading this with as little exposure to the contaminant as possible.
There's a pretty huge storyline involving her and dragons, but it's mostly self-contained. If you skip it you'll find some confusing mentions of frost fairies by other characters, but that's very, very limited.

For me, there's another character being introduced later that I skipped because I hated their point of view with a passion, and I haven't missed out much. Kinda makes me want to have the chapters tagged better so as to filter out the ones you don't like.

For the record, I liked Wandering Inn but started loving it after Ry showed up. :D