1. - Top - End - #212
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: You just gained a level in real life! What class would you take?

For as long as I've been pondering this you think I'd have dropped by one of these threads. Oh well, might as well put an entry for 'u' onto that spreadsheet by participating.

Last I checked I wind up being a ranger who cross classed into sorcerer IRL; sans the spells anyway.
    If I were dropped into fantasyland with that I'd start retraining into artificer asap, using the ranger to survive.

With the setup for this thread? Hmm. My IRL Con and Wis are great, but my xp would be poorly. My Int isnt bad but my flaw(s) mess with its usefulness. My IRL wbl is way off too.

I'm layering Artificer over my IRL abilities. Stats applied however the artificer guide says to for an uber crafter.

Also researching Ravenloft devices/PF technology/Gnome Artificer devices for non-magic magic effects. We'll assume it's a high-ish Knowledge check to learn/know about them.

I'm rubbish with builds, and by extension build stubs. So, my build will just follow the best artificer guide advice excepting that I'll want to build Constructs as soon as possible.

Getting to a Dedicated Wright Homunculus is a must. As is Spell Storing Infusion. Craft Metalworking is something I'm learning about IRL, as is Craft Carpentry to rebuild a derelict wood frame home.

Splat and other-campaign-setting access is a must. That's where I have fun. Taking disparate elements from many worlds and fusing them together for shenanigans and profit.
    If necessary I do know how to campaign setting hop canonically. Will require access to the plane of shadow at the very least.

I'm a bit unclear as to what level I'll be getting into these threads so late.
    Too bad I'm not higher level with access to higher level curative magics. I'm posting this from a waiting room, my spouse is awaiting their turn for a CAT scan. Rebuilding her childhood home with magic would be neat. Rebuilding her health would be best.

EDIT: Pathfinder 'price by CR' Construct building rules or nothing. No way Imma fight with the random crapshow that is 'traditional' Construct pricing.
    Last edited by unseenmage; 2019-01-14 at 03:50 PM.