Sean

Spoiler: Perception (Scent) DC 36
Show
Just before the door has completely closed, as Declan says he's pretty sure none of them did it, you just manage to catch beneath the basically omnipresent rage a subtle but clear note of relief from Engineer Jennings.

Another IIN agent did come with the reports Ash was waiting on. Unfortunately there wasn't too much useful in them; checking cameras and such around the time the stolen suit's GPS was lost, they were able to confidently exclude Engineer Dunn - she was on camera reliably enough that she couldn't have taken it. All of the others were off-camera often enough in that time frame that they couldn't be entirely excluded.

They also hadn't found any evidence of tampering to the RFID logging system. They couldn't say for sure it hadn't been spoofed, but their tests were inconclusive.

Agent Ash received the reports with his typical poker face, but to Sean's nose, his biochemistry was sighing. Exasperatedly.

"I agree that seems odd. I'm not...certain I agree that the best method to investigate the matter further is to give him access to the investigation. Is there a particular reason you want to let our suspects try to collect evidence for us? This is the second time you've suggested it, and if I'm honest, I can't quite fathom your reasoning."

Declan and Sebastian

"Don't answer that," Patty said. "Mister Reynolds...I believe you are being sincere when you say you don't think my clients are responsible. But your sincerity does not guarantee safety for my clients.
I have seen law enforcement use the possibility of mind control to get suspects more relaxed and willing to answer questions before, only to use that information against them for prosecution rather than using it to actually investigate the possibility of control. If you truly believe they were under influence, and are not just using that as a ploy to get them to lower their guards, what you should be doing is investigating the possibility of the influencer. Operative Levitt gave you an excellent starting point to do just that."

...Since Sinna isn't really listening to the attorney though, he replies (after a few moments to think about it), "None that I'm aware of. I can't say I have a perfect memory of every second of every day, but I don't have the sense that I'm missing anything, and I don't recall making any decisions that in retrospect strike me as out of character. We've only been seeing each other intermittently during leave, but when I did see other members of the squad nothing they did struck me as suspicious."