1. - Top - End - #119
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Do You Get Upset When Other Players Want To Play A Tier 1 Class?

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I know that so many people have mixed opinions about it, so I'm asking you do you get upset when other players want to play a Tier 1 Class? (Wizard, Cleric and Druid.)
    Why would anyone get angry at another player playing a powerful character? As long as they're not a spotlight hog, all it does is help the party.

My current group, I literally want to strangle one of my oldest friends. He is so far below optimal it's infuriating. It wouldn't be that bad if HE weren't the one constantly complaining about it. He's sorcerer 16. No PrCs, literally only blasting spells. Has Leadership, but is doing absolutely nothing with it, and to top it off, the entire table has been trying to get him to multiclass since level 8, and I have personally, repeatedly, done hours of reading to give him options for prcs after getting him to consider it, only to have him reneg on even considering it when I go to talk to him about it.

That's something to be mad about.
    Last edited by DwarvenWarCorgi; 2019-01-17 at 12:08 PM.