That is a bit hard but I think it was Noroschell, a Tzimisce from a Vampire: The dark Ages campaign.

The Player made him a very mighty Tzimisce who was not interested at all in the usual fleshcrafting and was more interested in plant-Research, and pretty much any other stuff that might help him with his Research. He was very easy to get interested in different stuff be it achieving a hagstone or just rumors about a interesting mushroom, or a Crab with one big claw.

The absolute best Thing was at the first session where he masqueraded as a Toreador of the 11th Generation, with a complete list of sire's till Toreador. He put some night-blooming roses in his hair (plant-Research, remember) and had a Appearance specialization that basically was "I look like I'm Fitting right in the current Fashion, body-wise". (He did this much flesh-crafting.)

He also reacted very interesting to different situations. He drank the blood of one of the Fey and next time they came into a Inn and heard some Music, he spontaneously burst into the most wonderful song, ever heard by everyone... The next night he didn't even know what happened and there were a lot of People there who wanted to hear him sing (even a noble!) He opened his mouth... And in his own words he sounded like a rusted watering can in the midst of breaking of the voice.

They were thrown out of the town after that.