Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
Gotcha so it’s so self obvious that thing you don’t like is bad, mostly just because you dislike it apparently, and you don’t need to explain otherwise.

Sure that’s the easier and most sensible explainaion. But that isn’t remotely the point of fan theories. There are plenty of ways for them totally miss it if All Might had some kind of unknown quirk he never knew about that let him master OfA so easily. Especially if it was the idea of a quirk that would be totally impossible to activate outside of those circumstances.

Spoiler
Show
Snape kills All Might to gain the final drafonball.
I was talking more on a personal level than his show, which I'll admit I merely just dislike because of how stupid I find it. You're allowed to like it, I just have no desire to interact with it. MatPat the actual person ****ing sucks and that's all I'll say about it.

Epileptic Trees are stupid nonsense that are counter to actually deep understanding of stories. Not everyone is Jesus in pergatory. There is no way for them to have missed Toshinori having a quirk, and him mastering it via a quirk is so counter to the series themes that it borders on offensive.

Yes yes it's very funny to taunt someone for not liking spoilers. Har har.