Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
I feel bad for neglecting this series due to life situations kinda...exploding to the forefront. I'll get back to it, promise!
Ozpin Lies!

Quote Originally Posted by End of the Beginning
Cinder: It's unfortunate you were promised a power that was never truly yours. (She kneels down and lifts Pyrrha's chin, staring into her eyes and smiling) But take comfort in knowing that I will use it in ways you could never have imagined.

RWBY FANDOM: (She pulls away, sitting up and matching Cinder's stare) Do you believe in destiny?

Cinder: (Frowns, narrowing her eyes) Yes.
Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Fable
The elderly tinkerer then places his cane inside a metal cabinet, closing the door on it. The door opens again showing Ozma’s newest reincarnate, a well-dressed man, picking up the cane where he last left it in his previous life.

Jinn: Armed with my knowledge, he believed he could fulfill his promise to the God of Light.

Ozma is next shown holding the Relic of Knowledge, summoning Jinn for the first time. All of Team RWBY can be seen with him as they walk towards Jinn.

Ozma: Where are the other Relics?

Jinn: He asked me his questions.

Ozma: What powers do they possess?

Jinn: And though I gave him my answers...

Ozma: How do I destroy Salem?

Jinn: ...not all of them were to his liking.

Team RWBY watches as Jinn gives her answer to Ozma.

Jinn: You can’t.

Upon hearing this, Ozma falls to his knees in despair, Ruby, Weiss and Blake all have shocked expressions, and Yang closes her eyes in anger. Ozma remains on his knees as Jinn disappears before him. The camera pans out, transitioning Ozma to his current incarnation of Oscar, who lowers his head in sadness as the snow falls once again.