Kelly turned her head and stuck her tongue out at the bugs as they outpaced them. She gave Anthony a big ol' grin as they reached the bottom. "I wonder what floor we're on..." she said brightly, looking eagerly around. She looked at the spiders and...there was kinda some indecision on her face. On the one hand ew spiders creepy-crawly gross! On the other hand they had the awesome Real Glowing Purple Action! What can I say, Kelly had a soft spot for things that glowed colorfully.

She headed for the passageway, staying on her rainbow trail in an effort to avoid disturbing the webs, walking along a few feet above them. She was no longer pushing her full speed. Kelly wasn't fearlessly overconfident to the point of complete stupidity, she was just impatient. She took Merlin's warning more to mean that the good stuff was all fifth floor and lower, so of course she wanted to just zip right past the "boring stuff".

But now they were on an unknown level deep in the dungeon. It was just the two of them, and in all likelihood if any of the other students came down here at all, it wouldn't be for a while yet. Now was the time to stop rushing blindly ahead and start taking things seriously.

Speaking of which... "I guess it...might make sense for us to go through doorways one at a time, in case of traps? Unless you can find traps, I guess," she suggested, halting her progress a bit outside the passage. "Question is, do we bet on Trap Sense or Damage Reduction...?" Expertise (Gamer), yo! She hung out with Dove.

Spoiler
Show
If Anthony wants to take the doorway first (or search or something) Kelly's happy to let him, but she's perfectly fine going first and playing it dodgy if there are any traps, so consider this a declaration of her doing so if Anthony wouldn't rather lead. If he goes first she'll wait a second or two and then follow unless something happens. If she goes first she'll take a Defend action as she does.