1. - Top - End - #103
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: Tactics Ogre The Knight of Lodis (Crime Island Adventure)

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
    Dunno how to help with that, specifically (it seems like an issue with the emulator to me), but what you might do is take a save state right after your save (as a backup), and then soft reset the game with A + B + Start + Select, then take another save state at the load screen, then load the save state then load the game. Should be able to get to do the quest mode stuff.

If this was a hardcopy of the game I'd suggest that the internal battery was dying on you.

Edit: Alternatively, are you sure you're not turning off the emulator in the middle of the save process? Make sure you back out of everything after saving, see if that helps.
    Yeah none of that works. The issue is that, seemingly at random, the sa1 file stops being read by the game. Sometimes it gets picked up and everything is all nice and good, and the next time it happens I'm save stating on that screen so that it stays like that, but man...it's frustratin'.

EDIT: I've done so. If I continue my save, get into game, and then return to title from in game, the save is gone. So yeah, I need help with this.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2019-01-22 at 08:26 AM.