1. - Top - End - #28
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Servants of the Thrallherd IC 2 [3.5, faster posting speed]

RexThaun & Xaanthios

"We do require a fifty percent deposit for any custom-made items, and as you can see" (he motions to his workbench) "I already have some items I am working on. Let me know what specifically you want, and perhaps it's something that I already have one or two of available."

Item listing/discussion can be done OOC. It looks like this conversation is about wrapped up, so...

Everyone
    The four of you meet at the Drunken Donkey. The two pairs compare notes; neither team got what you wanted, but you have a number of leads to follow. The spiced pork wraps are pleasantly warm to RexThaun's tongue, but it takes extreme spices for a dragonborn to get the reaction that others get from jalapeno peppers. The waiter remarks that these wraps are especially popular during winter-time and whenever sicknesses are going around.

Lunchtime arrives and you get a few funny looks for sitting at your table for so long, but you also notice that quite a few people are coming in, ordering food, and then taking the pork wraps elsewhere to eat.

A half-elf dressed in comfortable but high-quality clothing grabs a chair and pulls it over to your table, sitting down without an invitation. He has a large spell component pouch at his waist, so it's reasonable to assume that he's some type of wizard.

"Ah, there are four of you, not just the two who visited Mezzir-Shazz's tower this morning? Or am I interrupting something? I am Albin, and you look like people who aren't from around here, who need something, and who may be capable of employing controlled violence to achieve your goals."
    Last edited by J-H; 2019-01-23 at 03:17 PM.