1. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Let's Read The Immortal Handbook Bestiary

Quote Originally Posted by ColorBlindNinja View Post
    Well for one thing, the core assumptions the game was designed on have fully broken down by this point.

Tier 1s have access to an incredible amount of power, often gamebreaking amounts of it.
    What exactly is game-breaking? And who plays a game that breaks down?

Can you post links to your character sheets?
    Not sure how... its not online. And I don't have a scanner... But the classes are 15 Wizard 5 Arcane Avatar (Quintessential Wizard), 5 Arch Mage (3.0 version), Wizard King (Path of Magic), 2 Wordbearer (Quintessential Wizard), Stats are Str 12, Dex 23, Con 24, Int, 43, Wiz 23, Cha 9. Ill see if I can do something to upload it!

Eh, no. The game most certainly is broken, you have to take specific steps to stop it from breaking.
    Can you elaborate? Do you mean line choosing not to chain gate solars not using infinity loops? I would like some examples...

Epic is completely and thoroughly a mess. At this point, the Fighters are at their most linear, the Wizards at their most quadratic.

Epic spellcasting alone is more than capable of snapping the game in two.

Pun Pun is moot in this case because no one ever tries to play as him.
    1) Could you explain what you mean with quadratic?
    2) Then dont use it!
    3) Pun Pun is moot sure, but I would argues that chain gating solars would be moot then too... Who plays that way??? Again if everyone does it, then its no problem, but again who except maybe Tippy runs such a character especially if there are low op fighters in the group?
    Last edited by Melcar; 2019-01-23 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
    tippy's posted, thread's over now

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.