1. - Top - End - #86
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Let's Read The Immortal Handbook Bestiary

Quote Originally Posted by ColorBlindNinja View Post
    I already talked about this. It's mostly the spells that tier 1 classes gain access to.
    But is it generally agreed upon tho? Do you have evidence for this statement? Is there a poll or a large base of scientific data on this matter that I'm unaware of...

Shapechange, Gate, Wish, Simulacrum. Wizards, Druids, Clerics. These are all core and highly overpowered.
    Highly overpowered compared to what? Power and over power are relative terms... If your party is comprised only by wizards and your DM is Tippy??? Then nothing is overpowered... You gotta define what broken means! Is it: to separate into parts with suddenness or violence; or to render inoperable; or do you mean there is an imbalance between things... Can you please define the meaning of the word broken in this context. When I use "broken" it means that its rendered inoperable as in does not function as in unplayable... what do you mean?

That's not this works. If the game has broken content, it has broken content. Whether you choose to use or not doesn't change the fact it's there.
    But how is it broken and whats the problem? It honestly very difficult having an enlightened conversations when the very definition of the thing we discuss is not clear.
    Last edited by Melcar; 2019-01-24 at 04:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
    tippy's posted, thread's over now

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.