View Single Post

Thread: Avalon Academy IC

1. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Avalon Academy IC

Anthony rode the rainbow down the slide, alert for any danger that might jump out and threaten his ally. When they hit the bottom, at first he saw nothing but then the eerie light and and the sounds of struggle drew his attention upward, first to the giant spider and then to the girl trapped in the webs. But why was she struggling? The cocoon she was half covered in seemed so inviting. So comfortable and relaxing... not unlike the pod he'd come from.

Anthony shuddered at the unwelcome thought, glancing down and closing his eyes, unknowingly breaking the enchantment. He just knew he didn't want to go back in that pod. And that there was a monster to fight and a girl to save.

He tensed and lept upward, rocketing directly at the Spider. He grinned at the orange beam lashing past him - of course Kelly would have a brightly colored weapon and roughly the same idea as him. He drew back his fist and punched with all his might as he slammed into the spider from below, hoping to hit it hard enough to lift it off the web so he could grab it slam it on its back.

"Grab the girl, I got the spider!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Move: Leap at the Spider!
    Standard: Attack Spider with Mighty Blow, Accurate Attack 2, All-Out-Attack 2. (1d20+13)[32]. Crit. On Hit, DC 25 30 Toughness vs Damage, Worse of Acrobatics or Athletics (1d20+16)[19] 24 vs Trip, and Str or Dodge DC 24 29 vs Grab. (I assume the Crit affects Fast Grab? )

Status: -2 Defense, Deflected at 1d10+14 (or +16 if AoA doesn't apply)
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-01-28 at 06:20 PM.
    With your every step, these grand adventures shall grow more distant and faint. And there may come a day when you forget the faces and voices of those you have met along the way. On that day, I bid you remember this... That no matter how far your journey may take you, you stand where you stand by virtue of the road you walked to get there.