Quote Originally Posted by Toastkart View Post

So how actually useful is maiming strike? I know it's stupidly powerful, but for all intents and purposes it only works on spin to win builds. Since I'm not going to make one of those, is there a point in trying to make it part of my builds or am I better off selling for plat?
If you're not using spin-to-win builds, then you should sell it for plat a la Leon. I use a controller on PC*, hence I can't use a macro and doing spin-to-win manually would give me carpal tunnel after one mission, so I have Maiming Strike mainly to complete my mod collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastkart View Post

That's really nice. It took me ~15 runs or so, and that's only counting the runs that made it to rotation c. I had over a dozen runs where people dropped out at wave 4 or wave 6 without warning after I got all the parts from those waves. Now if I could just make Khora work for me. I want to like her so much, but she seems just so lackluster. Her number 2 seems like it should be a great skill, but the delay and how slowly it pulls in enemies makes it almost worthless, especially compared to Nidus's 2, which does essentially the same thing but instantly.
My condolences on your miserable RNG. I was also extremely luck with Nidus - I think it took me around 7 rounds to get all his parts, and there was someone else also farming him so we got the missions done fairly quickly. My Saryn build is also decent enough for me to solo up to wave 8, and thankfully I didn't encounter any host migration issues.

I think the highlights of her kit are her 1 her 4. I've seen Whipclaw do ridiculous amount of damage with the augment (which her 2 helps with) and a decent stat-stick, and her 4 can be excellent CC (it's absolutely fantastic in Index matches for blocking off enemy scoring and gathering points for _your_ team). I'll see what Venari's like when I get to playing wit her, but I think it's mainly going to be useful for healing.

* Yes yes yes, shun the unclean one