Fredrick's scowls at Reggie, but his face turns an even brighter shade of crimson when Imere announces her terms. He raises his hand awkwardly, and in a hesitant and hushed voice says into Imere's ear, "Eh, well you see, I don't actually own this arcade. I ugh, I just have the highest score on most of the machines... that was what I meant by my arcade."

He scratches the shaggy fur on his beard for a second then a wicked grin spreads across his thin lips. Now speaking to the audience in a louder and more confident voice, "However, I have a better idea! How about the loser of our competition, lets say best two out of three, and no Guile obviously... he's way overpowered. Anyways, the loser swears to destroy their rig!" Fred is of course referring to one's gaming rig, or more simply, one's desktop computer used for gaming. He grins at Imere evilly, and offers a hand to take to seal their agreement. He also turns a quick and triumphant glance in the direction of Reggie, and gives him a smug wink.

Annie's face turns pale when she hears Tom speak of the lizard-man. "What did you say?" she asks in a hushed and nervous voice. Not waiting for an answer, she rushes to her window to look out onto Magazine Street. The night is relatively quiet now, except for some jazz playing from a stereo in some far-off apartment.

Turning back from the window Annie says, "You met a Changeling named Typhon?" She curses, her insect eyes now seeming to glow with an inner fury. "Tell me you didn't lead him here." she says, looking angrily from Tom to Sebastian to Kitsune.