It had taken all summer, but it was worth it. Robin had first seen her during a tour of the school, last fall, while applying. They'd been in the same tour group, afterall. Prior to then, Robin hadn't had much interest in college. She didn't really need it, after all, school had always been something of a waste of her time. But college was needed, to provide a means of proof as to her gifts. It had all been such a burden, so annoying. But then, an angel had come into her life. With hair like a sunset, eyes that you could drown in an a body...oh yes, that body. Robin couldn't remember much of the tour after that moment, but she remembered the way her red-haired angel had smelled when they stood next to eachother in the stairwell.

Since then, Robin had known that she was going to like going to school here. Afterall, so long as she was here, Robin couldn't think of anywhere else in the world she'd want to go.

Accessing the school housing assignments hadn't been easy, four nights without sleep will take its toll. But once she'd managed that, it was child's play to begin bumping around the rooming situation. Afterall, she couldn't let Anyone else have her sweet angel, now could she?

No, She Couldn't

Approaching now, Robin felt her chest pounding so hard that she felt her ribs would crack. But she buried it, because her perfect little angel mustn't be scared off by coming on too strong. No, this was something she wanted to take her time with.

"Excuse me" Robin said, a bit meekly, though presenting a smile. It was all she could manage not to throw her arms around the girl and kiss her right now, much as she wanted to. "My Name is Robin, I think..." She glanced at her housing assignment sheet (though it was just for show, she'd memorized the thing ages ago) "...I think we might be roomates?"

Holding out a hand, Robin felt the bottom drop out of the world. She'd spoken to her. She was about to touch her. This was the story they'd be telling eachother on their wedding day!

Afterall, it wasn't like she had any choice in the matter.

Spoiler: OOC
Show

It might be to late to jump in on the last round, but going for it anyway.

Pokerface +2 for lying, Honor student for +2 to skill rolls for hacking the school, and Stalker +2 for obviously stalking the girl to set up this meeting, and another +2 from Do Your Best.

(1d6+8)[12]