Sean prowled briefly around the secluded lot where the exchange had happened. Then he sighed, and contacted Ash (or, like, whatever IIN agent he'd been given the contact details for.) "Well, Jennings flew a long way off the base about..." He paused briefly, sniffing the air. "About ten or so hours ago. He landed in a disused lot out of the way of any cameras and met someone else. So, more evidence pointing at him, I guess." There was definitely a kinda...disappointed note to his voice. "Not that that helps us know if he did it willingly - or if any of the others helped him. I'm going to head back to the armoury - I can probably figure out which suit Jennings used at the time, so your guys would have a better idea of where to look to see when the thing was tampered with. Then I can follow the other scent trail back from the meet and see who it leads to."

He texted the address of the previous night's meetup to Ash as well, just in case the IIN wanted to cordon the place off or something else investigate-y, and then did just that, heading back to the base and hoping that Ash had indeed made sure he was allowed into the armoury.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Just copying over from the discord - Edit Scene to say that Jennings being ANGRY all the time means he got picked up by the WATCHER satellite on a random search for APEX-y stuff, so we have actual physical (er, digital) evidence showing he wandered off the base at an odd time of night. Up to you how that gets included; maybe Sean just gets a text from Maestro or something (I mean, I'm assuming the other PCs know why we've disappeared off to a military base!)