Quote Originally Posted by JoshL View Post
Speaking of, I'm going to see Thou on 4/1, I assume you folks are all over them, but they're new on me. Touring with Emma Ruth Rundle (who I'll confess is the reason I'm going). Also, in honor of his North American Era 1 tour (which I am unfortunately not going to be able to see), Mortiis has a ton of stuff for free download on bandcamp. The free ones start at The Song of a Long Forgotten Ghost and go down from there. Much of the Era 1 stuff (though sadly not Crypt of the Wizard, which is a favorite of mine), lots of Vond (download SELVMORD now!) and Fata Morgana. Not the one Era 2 record (Smell of Rain, recommended if you're into synthpop/futurepop), but the Era 3 metal albums, plus the remixes. And if you're there, and you like the Era 1 dungeon synth stuff, spend a couple bucks and grab The Unravelling Mind (a lost film score he did in 2006) and dear god is it amazing!
https://downloadmusic.mortiis.com/music
Big fan of Emma Ruth Rundle... I'm jealous.

Also I'm totally checking out that Mortiis stuff - except I'm sure I already own most of it Smell of Rain is a firm favourite of mine.