1. - Top - End - #757
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [BITPRē] Kyuukyoku Gaiden: The Beachdown Apocalypse

"I don't feel like eating your face right now if that's what you're worried about..."

"I apologize for my lack of clarity. You may have noticed that my child's reiatsu feels unusually hollow-like? What you might not have noticed is that it feels almost identical to a specific hollow. I was drawn to her by a sense of familiarity when I felt it, though I couldn't place it at the time I was reminded of it when I saw the mask she gains when using her armor...."

"I suspected it more when her Fullbring mutated and became part of her body--other than the skull at her throat, the markings matched..."

"To make a long story short, she was part of a pack of hollows fourteen years ago, the leader of the pack was killed but not eaten by a rogue Arrancar a little over fourteen years ago, and my spiritual pressure feels almost exactly like that hollow's. I would have been born shortly after the Hollow was killed, so there's a non-zero chance that I'm that hollow or part of it reincarnated. Or I guess..."

That your soul resembles a hollow--that, barring the lack of wings or claws,
    your hair, you could pass for a 'younger,' more humanoid Anim-manĝanta Diablo-Reĝino... The pure white skin, the black chain markings, the identical mask... Perhaps this is what she would have looked like if she's succeeded in becoming a Vasto Lorde.

"...You're not gonna get weird on me, are you?"

"No. Just because you have her soul or souls, that doesn't mean you're Queeny... Though I reserve the right to jokingly call you 'Princess' on occasion."

"Okay," Sarah says in a tone of voice that indicates that she's probably blushing behind the mask. "Okay, so I ran into a simulacrum of Jehoel in the 'spirit'world and ended up getting some of his memories, so I'm like 99% sure that Mikael's Fullbring has something to do with memories and that this is all some false world built from bits of memories--I saw a younger me while we're here, and..."

She trails off and changes the topic. "There's a way out. I'll have to get you out of those bodies and we might have to beat up a pink-haired shinigami child who I'm 99% sure has something to do with the Sin Rostras, but..." She's just staring at her own body now.

Depending on what Koutarou knows of history, he might recognize 'Anim-manĝanta Diablo-Reĝino' as the name of an Adjucha that killed and ate two Shinigami lieutenants and called it "justice" for unknown reasons while leaving a third seat who witnesses it untouched, telling her to grow stronger if she too would seek justice. This was roughly a century ago, and nothing came of this encounter, so it's really more trivia than anything else.

(This is what I meant when I said I overcomplicated Sarah's backstory.)
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-02-17 at 10:52 AM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks