Darshee Elazumin Dazeiros moves up diagonally and sees about launching some of the shattered remnants of whatever is handy at the scorpion. Meanwhile, she mutters under her breath in Infernal "Need to stop and prepare to do this right next time...
Spoiler
Show

Actions:
Move: 20 feet up and forward, diagonal movement.
Standard: Telekenisis. Violent thrust, throwing whatever hard, heavy debris are handy at the scorpion. That's probably shattered and broken bits of the retriever - a leg or two, probably - but pointy branches broken off from the impact, big rocks unearthed by the same, and so on will do just fine too. How would you like to handle the dice? Per Telekinesis, the exact number of attacks, and damage per attack, depends on what's available. After the fight I'll prep to do this in a little more organized of a manner (Wall of Stone + Stone Shape to make my own ammo, then carry a few at a time, stowing the rest in my portable hole) so I can just throw a consistent single shot of 15d6.

I suppose I'll just rattle off a few attack rolls, and you can roll the damage yourself based on what's there?

Attack: (1d20+25)[39]
Attack: (1d20+25)[26]
Attack: (1d20+25)[29]
Attack: (1d20+25)[45]
Attack: (1d20+25)[37]