View Single Post

Thread: Bel's Age of Worms [IC]

1. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Bel's Age of Worms [IC]

Rose runs up to the next floor...

A single chamber dominates the observatory's entire upper floor. Light filters through the wide slit in the roof, bathing the center of the room in illumination. Four large mirrors set along the outside wall reflect bright beams into the direct center of the room, a recessed operating theater accessible via two short sets of stairs. The beams specifically target a blue-skinned humanoid figure splayed out upon an operating table, its chest completely opened and pinned back against the table with long metal needles. Two long shelves cluttered with piles of papers, rotting organs, and instruments comprise the east and wast extent of the operating theater, and are only a few inches lower than the chamber's outer floor.

Four metal and glass tanks, each easily large enough to hold a human flank the short stairs leading to the operating theater. Each tank is full of yellow liquid streaked with rust. Indistinct, vaguely human silhouettes bob silently int he soupy fluid.

Spoiler
    Show

Map

Spoiler: dm notes
    Show

1/30
    1/30
    (1d10+3)[13]
    (1d4)[2]

Last edited by BelGareth; 2019-02-25 at 12:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!