[Abrajin's Library]

The troll does not, in fact, follow up on the chair assault.

Why?

Because it just got tackled by several burly (and bearded) vikings.

This really doesn't seem like an environment that is at all conducive to research, does it?

It might be a good idea to be a hasty retreat while the Scout has a chance.

For the record, the mead of poetry is still sitting there on the ground. For whatever strange reason it refuses to spill out of its skin.

[House Hunters]

"That's a start," Alexa replies as she moves closer to take a look. "Ugh. Murdered and burned, probably?"

"That'll make a ghost alright," Dusk Glow confirms with a nod.

"Oii, I ain't diggin' in any ashes. Give me a monster with a skull to split," the dwarf grouses. Apparently he isn't a fan of ghost busting.

[Docks]

Geneva doesn't slow down.

Not even for a heartbeat.

She goes rocketing away from the docks and out over the ocean, pressing for as much speed as she can muster. She could go faster in her other form, but then she wouldn't have any way to manipulate the... bomb? She's pretty sure it's a bomb. She'll continue her flight until the orb shows any sign of change. Once it does she's going to hammer-toss the thing as far out to see as she can manage before taking off in the opposite direction.

Hopefully there aren't any boats near where the orb lands.

That would be terrible.

[Industrial Park]

There she is.

With... friends?

A bit shakily (though she manages to land without face-planting this time) Morning Glory alights near the edge of the pit. She's a pretty unassuming looking equestrian with an earthy brown coat, a rust red mane, and the image of a little white trumpet shaped flower surrounded by a yellow glow emblazoned on her haunches.

She glances between Down and the other two people.

"They're clean, in case you were wondering," Morning says, wrinkling her nose at the malodorous miasma clinging to Jaahlyn. "Figuratively speaking. The big one is dead. Or at least I'm about ninety nine percent sure it is. Nothing survives getting cast into the Dreamheart."

Then Morning Glory turns her attention toward the hole in the ground!

"What's our situation here?"