True to the nature spirit’s hypothesis the scorpion’s claws did nothing to the incorporeal being as one of them smashed into the object they’re all collectively fighting on. A clang like a bell reverberates as the scorpion judges its tactics and begins to slowly lift off, the webbing burning away as it proves too massive for it to hold be held by the strands. It then returns to reporting the battle to unseen forces as the beaten but not defeated foe positions itself safely out of reach of the trio that continues to harm it and raises its tail in opposition. Plasma arcs out of it and in a line that blasts over the object, leaving it hot to the touch, and into the incorporeal foe and at least the one continues to be a thorn in it’s side.

Spoiler: Actions
Show
As far as I can tell the webbing works on Huge and smaller creatures. The scorpion is Gargantuan. Give me a heads up if I got that wrong and I’ll adjust the distances accordingly.

Move: Moves 60ft off of the object and into the air. It positions itself so that it can hit Casmer, Darshee, and Izzy with a line attack (if it can only get two then it’ll prioritize Casmer and Izzy, but I think it can get all three of you guys).

Standard Action: Shoots a 120 foot long line of plasma. It’s an extraordinary ability that does Fire and Lightning damage, doesn’t copy a spell, and requires a save. I don’t know if it’d affect Darshee and suspect that if it did it’d only do 50% damage.

DC 30 Reflex Save to take half damage.
(10d6)[26] Fire Damage
(10d6)[34] Electricity Damage

Spoiler: Distances
Show

Object

---On Top Of (60ft up)---
Darshee
Casmar
Izzy

---30ft from Group, 60ft Up---
Scorpion