Spoiler: Previously on LOC
Show
Quote Originally Posted by bc56 View Post
"Some are mine." Tenebreon spikes another wraith on his blade, and the soul descends into the earth to be with other deceased Scholars of Stone. "Do they even want new bodies? You should really try asking first, before tormenting them with this half-existence. I will release them to their masters, as is right." Tenebreon opens his cloak, and a thicket of bladed clockwork arms burst out of it, slicing apart every wraith which did not worship Sololond in life and allowing their souls into the afterlife. "By the inner mechanisms of the land, I curse your servants, your thieves of souls. May weapons as mine cut them as surely as the river cuts the ground."

"You did not stop to ask them if they wanted to free either, you hypocritical headscarf. But as I had said before, the souls were of little concern. The bodies were what I needed and now I have enough. Behold my new body, my pathway to greater creations!" With a sickening squelch, the flesh and bones of the corpses flowed together into a new form. The massive creature stood at 360 feet tall. Its skin had the appearance of being one massive bruise. It stood upon two massive legs that ended at four clawed feet. Out from its body four arms jutted out. One pair of arms came from the shoulders, while the smaller set came from the middle of its back. On its head two curved, black horns jutted back at a 45 degree angle. Its three eyes opened, two beady, black ones where they would be found on a human, and one made of the abyss itself on its forehead. The new titan opened its toothy maw a spoke, "I am Mefthil, conduit of Sololonds divine will. Now tremble you moronic mantle, for I will pay you back for your curses and insults, just you wait." Mefthil then tears a hole in reality itself and heads to parts unknown.

Spoiler: AP actions
Show

AP: 0 + 4 rollover
Actions:
Create Avatar: (4AP) Mefthil, the Void Made Real
[Chaos(Deformation)]
New Total: 0 AP