View Single Post

Thread: The Twofold Houses 5: Rebuilding

1. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Twofold Houses 5: Rebuilding

Cessie's Forge

"I will treat a pair of dress gloves with such instead then. Woven in with mithril and cloth and those gems. My hope is that if you attune your Eldritch through it all, it will work not just on my daemons but others as well." Jezebel explains as she looks over her work. Without bothering to look at the collection of clothing, she calls several pieces out and causes them to unravel as they float next to her. "Cessie, do you mind baring your arms? I wish to make sure I get a perfect fit." Should Cessie do so, she'll see all the cloth and mithril thread coat itself in the pulverized wraithbone while Jezebel reaches into the Warp-fire to pull out the rubies. Instead of the bright red they usually are, they're now a dark red-purple with thin green lines crackling within. With the cloth and gems treated, Jezebel approaches Cessie, hands out with a smile. "Hands out, palms up. Close your eyes, concentrate on your Eldritch through your arms and these gems, and if you can, sing. Supposedly the Eldar sing to make the bone grow and change, and while I do not believe we'll have much of an effect...who knows?" She reasons.

If Cessie doesn't object to it, Jezebel will hold the mage's hands in her own and begin to weave it directly around her hands and arms all the way up to her biceps. As requested, she's using a cotton and polyester mix, making it feel soft and pliable to Cessie's skin even if it is a little cool and odd feeling with the mithril and wraithbone mixed in. The gloves aren't complete, leaving her fore-finger and middle fingers uncovered so she can work delicately when needed. When she's done, the small gems are in the palms of the gloves, woven in and firmly seated. It may feel slightly awkward to grip or hold something for a while but is something she should be able to get used to.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2019-03-02 at 04:54 PM.