Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
[the Furry Mob]

Smorre waits for Brun's jaws and tongue to function again, so she can give her answer to his suggestion. Turns out though that he doesn't quite like what he hears. A sigh escapes him. "Brun. Look. I t-told you over and over -and over how I fffeel about you and and mob li-life. And yyou still won't let up. No. No! Ththis this isn't a const-construction s-site whhere you can co-come in and say 'hey let me work, I wanna learn the trade'." For the first time, the cat man seems upset. "Alzim, ho-ho-hhold the phone-one. C-c-can't call the ppolice if B-B-Brun doesn't coop-opp-operate. We'll just throw this e-e-e-elf out." The human clerk nods, puts down the phone again and comes around the counter to help Smorre carry the thug out to a street corner, then call an ambulance. He's been knocked out for over a minute now, it's getting dangerous.
[The Furry Mob]

Brun raises up a hand. "Nein, wait. I'll testify to your story whether or not you train me. But, I never said train me in mafia job, you assumed it's what I meant. Which proves to me you're mob, und not a low ranker."

At this point, however, the elf shakes himself awake, then looks around at the men carrying him, before Brun stops them. He quickly kicks at the face of the man carrying his legs, trying to get down. "Stay out of this and let us sell her already!" He blurts out.

"See? Töte ihn! KILL HIM!" She uses her yells as a medium to channel her vibro powers, hoping to stun the three men into vertigo. If this succeeds, she'll scramble for the abandoned gun and won't hesitate to put one in the elf's head if not stopped. Hopefully, for her eventual sake, she isn't.