Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
That's still nonsense. There are a lot more people out there playing non-anthem games right now than playing Anthem and it's only Anthem that's causing this. You may have personally had issues with Assassins creed, but 99% of other players didn't. On the other hand, everyone is crashing with Anthem. Not everyone gets bricked, but everyone is crashing. It's not like Anthem is some sort of technological marvel that's far more advanced than anything else on the market for it to be more taxing than other games either.

I'm also no stranger to PC games crashing, but crashing a console is unusual. Also, if a game was making me restore my PC when it crashed I wouldn't be ok with that either.

Fair enough, and I'm not trying to hijack the thread with it. I do think it's important to talk about though so people are aware. Especially since a lot of the more "official" outlets like the Subreddit are actively censoring any threads that talk about it.

Have you seen the new bug where level 1 starter weapons are apparently doing much more damage than any other guns in the game? Apparently enemies HP bars are coded to be relative to the level of gun shooting at them, so levelling up your gear actually lowers your damage even though the numbers go up. What a well designed game.
You say everyone while ignoring my post where I say I haven't had any issues what so ever with it. Obviously people are having issues with in and I've personally stopped playing until I get more information about this issue but saying literally everyone is having issues is as dismissive the people who said fallout 76 had no issues.