Quote Originally Posted by Anteros View Post
You say you don't see the value in doomsaying? I do. Companies like EA are going to continue to churn out buggy, crappy, half-finished content like this until people stop paying them to do it. If something is good then I'm perfectly willing to praise it, but when something is bad people should talk about it so others know.

If it weren't for this thread I would have probably bought the game because the official Anthem sub is censoring criticism and I wouldn't have bothered to look deeper for issues. Because of "doomsaying" I know better and possibly avoided bricking my PS4. Plus, I know not to support the game. If enough people are like me, maybe they'll actually finish the product before selling it next time.
The same here. Anthem was one of the games that was going to make me decide if I was finally going to buy a PS4, and from what I've heard of it there's no real reason for me to buy it because it doesn't do anything particularly well (just a lot of things okay), has a lack of content, and could brickcrash a PS4. That brings me down to about four PS4 games I actually want to play, which means I probably won't be getting one until the next console generation starts.