Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Urgent Business - Commander's Village]

Wenomir looks stunned by Adir's question, then actually laughs quietly.

"There's a lot of people back home who'd love that, but no. Jarowit is, or was, our god of war. But he, like all the other gods, is dead now. Or just gone. The claim that he was a human who became a god after finding the Riddle of Steel would be heresy for his priests, too. It's just... a story. But then, fairies are all about stories, aren't they?"
[Urgent Business - Commander's Village]

"That's true. And even if he is dead, might be that he knew more about murdering these things than anybody. We ought to look into some Jarowit scripture," Adir posits, smirking. "Though I guess if I do it, that might be heresy too."

"There was another thing," the stag starts, a little more hesitantly. "I'm pretty sure AMEN has Ilpholin. If they haven't offed her yet... I doubt she's in for a pleasant stay."

"I wanted to see if you would help me rescue her. Or if anyone else around here would be able and willing," Adir says, eyeing the warrior. "I... don't really know how you feel about her, now that I bring it up. I get it if you two weren't exactly friends..."