Uga struggles further, again unnecessarily; the bonds are made tighter than he can leverage. "Mission, wha--" He pauses when questioned about other dishonorable people. "Hah! You want dishonorable? You Magistrates sit in your..high towers in..in the capitol city, and then when news of ill things, you travel here and pass judgement of--I mean--you pass judgement on us. Do you know the way of--aaaarrgh!!

The man gives an appreciable scream as the torch is worked into his face. "Earlier...? He looks quizzical for a second and then narrows his eyes. "The wench deserved it! I supported her for years, and offered to let her live with my soldiers in my lands, and her display was an embarrassment to my fellow soldiers too! She can't do that! And I went to taaaaaaa he screams again as the torch nears his face again.

You dishonor not only yourself,
your business, your family, but the Emperor himself
"YOU dare use his name?!?"

"
I know the soul of Samurai you don't have it. For you know no shame for behaving dishonorably, thus I find you undeserving of the title and privileges.
"

At this point, several of the women in the crowd speak up. "Truth! My sister was hurt, too, when she wouldn't put out!"
"My cousin and her child suffered because she didn't agree to live with him!"
A man pipes up, "Uga beat my brother to death to settle a loan. It's still unpaid!"

"There all different! All of you!