Firing Range

"Not much, but a friend of mine let me try her rifle. I liked the punch of it even if I couldn't aim for ****. This one is tiny in comparison. I've seen you in action though, this one is even more deadly. I just wish there was more smoke and powder. It was half the fun, you know?" Anika raises one of her overly long eyebrows at Blanche before starting to following the instructions the catgirl is giving her.
"Mhmm... I think I got it." She narrows her eyes at the target. "So safety, aiming and... shooting." She pulls the trigger, the gun firing and to her credit she at least hits the broad side of the shooting range.
She seems to have withstand the recoil but her expression is one of agony rather than triumph as she quickly presses the gun against Blanche to make her take it before she lets go to cover her long ears with her hands. "Euuughh... ****." As Anika is stepping away from her, Blanche might note that Anika is swaying as if disoriented. "Elune's tits, had forgotten the sound." She eyes the catgirls ears, they were even larger than hers! "Doesn't it bother you?!"

[Outside the Base]

Lady Mithar can eventually be seen wandering back towards them with Garn in tow. "I pray you are as tough as you claimed as that went out of hand." She remarks in a worried tone while looking between the two. Her attention drawn to the ghoul knight. "Will that heal? Since otherwise your first order will be to go and see a healer right this instance." Young lady!