Because I'm some sort of maniac, I'm working on two things at once right now:

The first is martial discipline called "Wyrm's Might" which is all about emulating the endurance and the raw, destructive power of dragons. Notably, there are NO energy damage based maneuvers. That's something I'm explicitly avoiding.

If you're curious, here's the current "overview list" for Wyrm's Might:

(Intimidate is it's key skill, by the by.)

Spoiler: Wyrm's Might
Show

1st:
Wyrmflesh: Stance - Gain a natural armour bonus that scales with Intimidate
Invoke the Dragon: Boost - Your next melee attack adds half your strength modifier as an addition to the damage.
Lashing Claw: Strike - Make an attack with a light weapon as an immediate action, but deals less damage.
Draconic Assault Stance: Stance - Deal damage as if your weapons were one size category larger.

2nd:
Brutal Lizard Strength: Strike - Make a full attack as if your strength score were 6 points higher.
Sweeping Iron Tail: Strike - Attack three squares simultaneously.
Strike of Draconic Presence: Strike - After a successful melee attack, can demoralize as a free action, adding damage dealt to the intimidate check.

3rd:
Turn Aside the Flames: Counter - Make a melee attack in place of a saving throw against energy damage or breath weapons.
Glory of the Dragon: Stance - Gain Frightful Presence and immunity to draconic Frightful Presence
Shell Crushing Might: Strike - Melee attack deals +2d6 damage can temporarily reduce target's damage reduction.

4th:
Beseech the Dragon: Boost - All melee attacks made this round add half your strength modifier as an addition to the damage.

5th:
Hulking Lizard Strength: Strike - Make a full attack as if your strength score were 12 points higher

6th:

7th:

8th:
Tyrannical Lizard Strength: Strike - Make a full attack as if your strength score were 24 points higher.

9th:
Multi-Headed Chromatic Onslaught: Strike - Make five attacks at your highest base attack bonus all with +5d6 damage.

As far as the names go, the fluff is basically that the creators were more likely to come to blows with evil dragons, as a result the names "stuck" because of it, but any alignment can use them. Multi-Headed Chromatic Onslaught, as an example, explicitly mentions a Crusader of Bahamut using it as the finishing blow against five evil dragons simultaneously.

The second thing is I'm going through the Dungeons and Dreamboats threads for useful images. I'll make an Imgur album at some point and link it here.